About Stellar Properties
Service providers routinely guarantee that you will be satisfied with their service. I've always thought that this is an impossible guarantee. With over 20 years in real estate I provide my clients stellar service, stellar expertise, stellar resources, and stellar results.
- I will be responsive and serve with urgency.
- I will put my client's needs above my own.
- I will work hard to handle the details.
- I will serve my clients with the upmost integrity.
My business is referral based and the key component of building such a successful referral business over the years is providing service that abides by these principles. I plan on being a Realtor in Boulder County for many years to come, and my success will depend on the stellar service that I deliver. I welcome the challenge!
I have lived in Boulder County for over 25 years and I purchased my first property in Boulder in 1990. While working for IBM during my 12 year career, I purchased and sold real estate in our local market and enjoyed it so much that I decided to make it a career. Since launching my real estate career in 2002, I have represented clients buying and selling over $50 million worth of real estate. Many of my clients are repeat clients and most of them are referred to me.
- I work well with relocation buyers and I have the breadth of experience in Boulder County and the surrounding areas to be able to compare and contrast a wide range of communities.
- I often work with divorced or estranged partners to help them jointly achieve their real estate goals.
- I am an experienced real estate investor and I pass along my experience and knowledge to my investors.
- I often work with first time home buyers and I thoroughly enjoy helping them learn all about the process.
- I frequently work with folks to "Sell and Buy" concurrently, and my project management skills are critical to helping my clients successfully achieve their goals.
- I am knowledgable about current trends in real estate.
My expertise in the local market is recognized by my peers, and I was recently elected for another 3 year term to serve on the Boulder Area Realtor Association's Board of Directors.
I take pride in the amazing business relationships that I have cultivated over the years. Our clients and friends routinely seek me out for referrals since they know that I work with such a strong network of professionals. Some of my most trusted business partners and contractors are members of our BNI Boulder RAISE chapter, in which I was one of the founders.
I also work with an amazing team of professionals that help me provide Stellar Service for our clients. I seek to work with business professionals that share the same sense of pride of service to our clients. My business model eliminates the overhead of working for a big brokerage, and instead I can utilize the cost savings to engage the best independent business partners available. This model is definitely working as we have achieved the best two years ever in Stellar Properties history!
One of the best feelings in the world is upon completing a real estate transaction at the closing table, when my clients walk on over and shake my hand or give me a hug and sincerely thank me for "being in their corner". The human element of helping folks achieve their real estate goals is a truly gratifying experience!