We work with first time home buyers as well as seasoned real estate professionals. Each buyer has a unique set of questions and needs. We focus on adapting our buyer consultation to the needs of our buyers. Our goal is to make the home buying experience as pleasant as possible and to carefully answer our clients' questions thoughtfully. We understand that listening is very important. Some typical questions are below:
- How do I get started?
- What can I do to be prepared?
- How does the home buying process work?
- How does the earnest money process work and is there a point at which I'm in danger of losing my earnest money?
- How does the inspection process work?
- How do I know if the home is a good value?
- When should I engage a lender?
- What are the risks of buying a foreclosure or short sale?
- How long does it take from offer acceptance until closing?
- Who pays the buyer's agent commission?
One of my favorite parts of being a Realtor is educating folks about the home buying process. Let's get started!