We work with a variety of real estate investors. We help first time investors discuss the different options available to them and we help seasoned investors meet their investment goals. I have been in the investment market in Boulder County for over 20 years and this personal experience helps me understand the investor's perspective. Approximately 30% of our clientele is comprised of real estate investors.
Some typical questions discussed during an investment consultation are the following:
- Shall I purchase a condo, single family home, or a multi-family property? What are the pros and cons of each?
- Should I manage the property or hire a property manager?
- How do I analyze the financials?
- I'm focused on positive cash flow - how do I achieve this?
- I'm not so concerned with positive cash flow, but I would prefer to achieve strong appreciation - how do I achieve this?
- I have a lump sum of money to invest - what is the best way to invest part or all of this?
- What is a 1031 exchange?
- What areas are "up and coming areas" that would be wise to invest in?
- What financing options are available to me?
- What type of work or remodeling needs to be done to maximize rents?
- I want to "fix and flip" - how do I get started?
- My child will be going to college soon - how do I buy a property that my child can live in and be a good investment?
- I want to buy an investment property that I will eventually move into - how do we do that?
- What have your successful investors done to be successful?
Investments are one of the most fascinating elements of real estate. I am proud to have many long-term real estate investment clients that have worked with me multiple times over the years because we have achieved so much success together. It is an honor to help people maximize their return on one of the most important decisions that they will ever make!